On Wednesday evening, customers at McDonald's got more than they bargain for when a live rat suddenly fall out from the ceiling on to a table. The McDonald's outlet was in Ang Mo Kio, and according to customers, the rat could be seen landing beside a tray full of french fries. 

According to eyewitness accounts, the rat had fallen on to a food that was being eaten by a customer, and was subsequently seen frantically moving away (the rat, the customer was frozen in shock).

A McDonald's spokesman said they were aware of the incident at their Ang Mo Kio Central restaurant, and had tasked a pest control company to remove the rat and conduct a thorough inspection of their premises. 


Contribute to us at:

Our contact form
Or email us at [email protected]

Most Read

DMCA.com Protection Status