A customer was horrified after biting into a live worm that was in her yoghurt.

The yoghurt in question is allegedly the Magnolia aLive Strawberry Youghurt. 

They didn't realise that it came with a "free" live worm that wasn't supposed to be there.

When she first bit into it, the customer thought that she had bitten on a stem. 

If you are the squeamy type, watch what you put inside your mouth before swallowing it. 

Contribute to us at:

Our contact form
Or email us at [email protected]

Most Read

DMCA.com Protection Status