A man has claimed that the Oreo Thins that are sold at a certain NTUC Fairprice store has gone soft and tastes toxic at the first time of opening the packs. The man also claimed that the Oreo Thins were sold at a discount, and felt that the store was clearing old stocks.

The man indicated that he had wanted to give his young son the Oreo thins, but luckily he ate them first, so the son did not have to suffer potential stomach upset. He urged the NTUC store to remove the batch of Oreo Thins before someone gets food poisoning.

The NTUC branch was named as the one located at Toa Payoh Interchange.


Contribute to us at:

Our contact form
Or email us at [email protected]

DMCA.com Protection Status