What can go wrong will go wrong. A baby boy almost lost his life when his neck got strangled by a cord. The 3-year-old boy was playing on the bed when he casually wrapped his neck with the cord from the window blinds. He then walked down the ladder while the cords tightened around his neck.

The poor boy was helpless. He scratched at his skin as he could not get a grip on the thin cords that were suffocating him.

"At the last attempt to get free he jumped to come get us and that very jump saved his life! The cord snapped and freed him! We heard a loud thud (his jump) and then his loud scream! This was not just any scream it is one I have never heard in my life and it will forever be ringing in my ears."

His parents then brought him to the hospital. According to the doctor, the boy was very lucky to have escaped as the cords were never meant to snap so easily.

"NO CORDED BLINDS ARE SAFE! They now sell cordless blinds and they are worth every penny...

These accidents can be prevented let’s take action now! You can never be too safe in your own home."

Parents, it is time to take a look around the house and do some serious spring cleaning. These hazards do not spark joy.


Contribute to us at:

Our contact form
Or email us at [email protected]

Most Read

DMCA.com Protection Status