After a spate of food poisoning cases in Singapore, you would think that those in the F&B industry will be more careful about food hygiene. Apparently not.

A man was shocked to find a fragment of what looks like plastic in his McDonald's mocha frappe. He ordered it from the Hougang branch and only saw the alien object when he was almost finishing the drink. 

He thinks it is "some kind of plastic [that] looked like it dropped off from the false ceiling". 

Is this what customers have to sacrifice in order for "faster" food service? What do they have to say to this?

Contribute to us at:

Our contact form
Or email us at [email protected]

Most Read Protection Status