About 200 students from Raffles Institution allegedly started feeling ill after a buffet meal prepared by an external caterer last Friday. The meal was prepared as part of a graduation event for the students. These students probably didn't have a conducive week to study for their papers. This year's 'A' level Chemistry practical exams is scheduled on 25 October 2018.

Students were faced with nausea, diarrhoea and vomiting. Some of these students received injections to help with the food poisoning so that they can continue studying for their examinations. The school is currently working with “the relevant government agencies to ascertain the cause of food poisoning” claims RI principal, Francis Yeo.

Hopefully, the students will still be able to study and do well for their examinations.

Contribute to us at:

Our contact form
Or email us at [email protected]

Most Read

  • Week

  • Month

  • All

DMCA.com Protection Status